Centro de la columna Vertebral: July 15, 2016
It consists of the application of electromagnetic energy to the organism, in order to produce biological and physiological reactions in different tissues when they are subjected to disease or metabolic alterations.
• Improvement of trophism (development, nutrition and maintenance of tissues)
• Neuro-muscular enhancement
• Painful scenarios
• Musculoskeletal and nerve inflammation
• Muscle weakness
• Muscle injuries and paralysis
Electrotherapy is an efficient treatment used around the world for pain relief, muscle strengthening, the insertion of medicinal substances (iontophoresis), accelerating the healing of wounds, ulcers, etc.
• Skin hypersensitivity (burns, etc.).
• Presence of a pacemaker
• Acute thrombophlebitis
• Recent bruises or injuries
• Cranial region in epileptics
• Oncological processes
• Decompensated chronic diseases
• Acute febrile processes
• End-stage pathologies
• Pregnant Women
• Anesthetic skin areas
• Mental illness